The Best Brushed Nickel Commercial Bathroom Faucet With Sensor has an eye-catching design that is both functional and stylish; the Sensor Faucet has been developed with ease in mind. The Best Brushed Nickel Commercial Bathroom Faucet With Sensor is anti-erosion, anti-abrasion and high strength. Minimize waste of water, by using the automatic faucet. Standard faucets can be a breeding ground for germs and other bacteria and being completely touch-free operation means that you can avoid the mess and spread of germs entirely. This touchless faucet is not only hygienic but will immediately reduce water waste by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow.
Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet can self-adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of the lavatory!
Sensor Faucet finish is brushed nickel, with built-in Infrared AI Smart-Chip No Water Dripping Design with 100% Touch-free operation.
Fits all standard US plumbing.
Uses 4AA Alkaline Batteries (purchase separately).
Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10-125 psi.
- Fit for commercial use applications.
- Motion touchless sensor operation
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted).
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Brushed Nickel Finish
- Easy to Install - Instructions Included
- Water-resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy-saving design for long-lasting battery life
- Sensor faucet comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- Power Supply: AC110V And DC6V (batteries not included)
- AC/DC power option.
- ADA Compliant
- Can be installed easily in new or upgraded retrofit commercial bathrooms.
- Usage: Commercial
- Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office buildings, public facilities, and hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles. Cut down on water usage by minimizing waste of water by eliminating unnecessary or unattended water flow.